Read all about the project and the inspiration behind the home here:
SIZE: 1350 sq. ft.
- Energy efficient, passive solar design
- North Carolina HealthyBuilt Homes certified
- USGBC LEED Certified
- Hardwood and tile floors throughout
- Salvaged Lumber from site used for trim
- Active solar heating system
- Low flow faucets and toilets
- Low VOC paints
Directions to Home:
From Downtown Asheville, take I-240 west. Take exit 2 for west Asheville, haywood Rd. Turn right onto haywood rd. headed west, Turn left on Sulphur Springs Rd. Go ½ mile turn left on Carrier Street, home is on the corner of Carrier and Winfred.